The Faces Of Newgrounds The Faces Of Newgrounds

Damn

Newgrounds is a total sausage-fest.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

This is What Collabs Are For

I actually thought this one was the funniest out of the shape animations on the front page.

Since you guys obviously worked together on these, why didn't you just put them together as a collab? They are definitely short enough to go together, and I'm sure people would be less pissed off about these hogging up the front page. So, economize?

Papa and the door Papa and the door

Not Bad

Cute concept, though it felt a bit unfinished.
I sort of expected the photographer to try more ways to keep the door shut. That old tug-of-war type of story that we've seen in countless episodes of Looney Toons. Your drawing style is nice though, and a nice short for what you were trying to accomplish.

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

I Just Like It

There's just something about it that made it really enjoyable to watch.

I can't help but say this, and I'm sure other people have, but it does remind me of some of Frank Miller's early work. It seems like you were inspired by his Sin City comics, but storyboards during the credits reminded me of stuff he did during Daredevil too. If that was the look you were going for, it was very successful.

The animations could have been a bit better. Most of what was used were basic motion tweens, with little to no noticeable easing. Although the points were you illustrated frame by frame really shine.

I was planning on giving it a lower score, but the ending really brought it together (from the kidnapping scene on). It gave us a more likeable protagonist, and transformed the story from a one-dminensional holiday sermon, to a complete narrative with a nice twist.

I'd love to see this character in future works. Great job!

fliberdigibit responds:

thanx domind! Given the demand, i might just have to make more flash stories for this character, but like i said before... he doesn't even have a name, yet:)